ASAP Facilitation Services
ASAP is a voluntary, self-reporting program designed to identify and mitigate possible safety concerns. ASAP uses employee input to identify significant safety concerns and issues, operational deficiencies, non-compliance with regulations, and deviations from company policies and procedures. Each Report is reviewed, and Corrective Actions determined based on a non-disciplinary approach to flight safety.
Why WBAT Safety?
- Only organization in the United States to develop both the technology and the service to implement an FAA-compliant ASAP
- Fully supported ASAP facilitation for Flight Schools, MROs, FBOs, and Corporate and Charter Operations
The WBAT Safety Advantage
- Experienced ASAP managers who know how to build a robust safety reporting culture
- Smooth transition between ASAP, safety risk management and safety assurance
- Experts in ASAP and the technology
- Fully compliant SMS tool
- Unbiased data analysis
Audit Facilitation Services