Cypher’s mission is to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that enable our clients to succeed at their daily mission. Cypher’s vision is to be a preferred Information Technology solution provider while promoting and maintaining the most qualified and diverse professional staff available in the industry.
- Certified 8a and verified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) company that utilizes its extensive operational and technical experience to deliver innovative and high-value solutions to unique customer problems and mission-critical operations
- More than 60 years of combined IT Outsourcing and IT Service Management experience
- Government service partner that provides technical depth and relevant experience with outstanding key personnel and subject-matter experts
Universal Technical Resource Services, Inc. (UTRS)
“Our mission is to consistently deliver creative, high-quality, technology-based services and solutions to our customers on time and within budget.”
- Provider of leading-edge scientific, engineering, management, and information technology services to the public and private sectors since 1985
- At the forefront of aviation safety to bring the initial Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) program to fruition for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in 1995
- Developer of the Web-Based Analytical Technology (WBAT) platform to support the FAA’s Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) and Safety Management System (SMS), as well as other safety programs
- Currently enhances and maintains the WBAT platform and corresponding data for over 225 commercial operators hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud
- With WBAT, sets the standard for organizations that want to continuously improve their safety management
UTRS’s safety experience provides significant advantages and economies of scale, enabling us to cost-effectively assist transportation organizations with their SMS.